Eliet E450 Scarifier
The Eliet E450 Scarifier is hard working and designed to last you a very long time. It’s very reliable and offers excellent value for money. It features a robust and well designed frame and is therefore the perfect scarifier to either rent out or to loan out. It’s entirely durable and can be used for long periods of time.
For the safety of you and those around you, the blade shaft is located within a thick steel housing - and this essential feature will protect you and any bystanders from any loose or flying chippings. This gives you great peace of mind as you work.
The vertical belt tension has been designed especially to ensure problem-free operation. This allows the belt to retain its natural shape even when it is in use. The working life of the belt is totally transformed as this system practically eliminates any wear on the belt and therefore it should last you a very long time indeed.
If you need to lift up moss and thatch up from the lawn then this is the ideal tool as the working depth is typically 2 mm. At this speed, almost no braking will be applied to the blades, and they are therefore able to operate at full speed, lifting up the moss and thatch with no issues at all.
The blades won’t cut through the roots and therefore this will reduce the amount of time that your lawn will take to recover from this procedure. The front wheels of the Eliet E450 feature an infinitely variable adjustment. And therefore even in a delicate matter such as removing thatch you will be able to ensure that the same depth can be set across the entire blade shaft. The Permanently Sharp Blades™ won’t wear down, even after operating for more than 100 hours.
For your comfort and the health of your lawn the Eliet E450 features aluminium wheels. With a supple natural rubber tread you will simply glide across the lawn! Each wheel has two of its own large-size ball bearings for stability. The wide wheel tread will minimise any tracks left on wet grass.
Another really practical design of the Eliet E450 is the wheels and mud scrapers. Any dirt that sticks to the wheels will come off straight away. For your safety Eliet has incorporated a wide rubber safety guard at the rear of the machine. It retains all dust, sand and any stones that are thrown up out of the ground by the blades. Because it is suspended on a chain it cleverly obeys each steering command.
Permanently Sharp BladesTM for a splendid lawn
Eliet E450 Scarifier features
- Robust Frame - The performance of this dethatching machine is often tested in many common applications, for example, when it is rented. Its robust construction is then also a guarantee for its durability. The blade shaft is located within a thick steel housing in order to protect bystanders from any flying chippings.
- Vertical Belt Tension - Problem-free operation was the point of departure for developing the vertical belt tension. Thanks to this system, the belt retains its natural shape even when it is operating. This virtually eliminates wear on the belt, thus significantly extending its operating life.
- Infinitely Variable Height Adjustment - The working depth is typically 2 mm. At this speed, virtually no braking is applied to the blades so that they can operate at full speed and lift up moss and thatch from the lawn surface. As the blades do not cut through the roots, this greatly reduces the time required by the lawn to recover after dethatching. Accurate and correct depth setting implies a very fine adjustable depth adjustment. To this end, the front wheels of the Eliet E450 feature an infinitely variable adjustment. This enables the same depth to be set across the entire blade shaft.
- Rear Wheels Depth Adjustment - ELIET guarantees that the Permanently Sharp Blades™ are not worn down, even after operating for more than 100 hours. The depth adjustment on the front wheels is inadequate to fully wear down the entire length of the blade. The Eliet E450 scarifier therefore also has a rear wheels depth adjustment.
- Aluminium Wheels - Work comfort means that you perform the work with a minimum of effort. In this respect, ELIET pamper the operator of the E501 PRO. Large wheels with light aluminium rims running on tyres with a supple natural rubber tread ensure that this machine glides across the lawn. Each wheel is equipped with two large-size ball bearings. These heavy duty wheels are able to withstand the dusty conditions in which these machines have to operate. The wide wheel tread minimizes the risk of wheel rut formation on wet lawns.
- Wheels and Mud Scrapers - If dethatching takes place in the spring on a swampy lawn, the newly raked moss tends to stick to the wheels so that the machines move up and down when crossing the lawn, with this having a clearly visible effect on the result of the raking. To remedy, ELIET have fitted scrapers to the wheels of its professional dethatching machines. Any dirt that sticks to the wheels is immediately removed from the wheels.
- Rubber Deflectors - Although gardeners usually wear professional working clothing and protective footwear, ELIET do not take any risks when safety is involved. The wide rubber safety guard at the rear of the machine retains all dust, sand and any stones that are thrown up out of the ground by the blades. The deflector is suspended on a chain and passively obeys each steering command. Moreover, you can suspend the deflector at the correct height, according to the thickness of the moss layer that appears from underneath the dethatching machine.
|Power Details||Honda GX160 5.5HP|
|Working Width||45 cm (18 inches)|
|Other Features||16 fixed blades, Vertical Belt Tension|